ESMIS certified the Integrated Management System for compliance with the international standards ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 in 2008.
Events are regularly held to confirm compliance with ISO standards. In 2010 and 2016 – certificates for compliance with the Integrated Management System for the new edition of ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 9001-2015.
- The license to carry out activities for the installation, maintenance and repair of fire safety equipment for buildings and structures.
- Certificate of design by type of work that affect the safety of capital construction. SRO.
- Evidence of the types of work that affect the safety of capital construction projects. SRO.
- Certificate of registration of electrical testing laboratory; testing up to 1000 volts.
- The certificate of compliance with the requirements of ISM (GOST R ISO 9001-2008 (ISO 9001:2008), GOST R ISO 14001-2007 (ISO14001:2004), GOST R 12.0.230-2007 (OHSAS 18001:2007)).
- Certification of welders in the National Agency of Non-Destructive Testing and Welding.
Flow switches, chain conveyors, and screw conveyors are manufactured and declared in accordance with:
- TR CU 004/2011 “On safety of low-voltage equipment”;
- TR CU 010/2011 ” On safety of machinery and equipment”;
- TR TS 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment.”
We do not stop at the achieved quality level. We introduce new corporate standards within the company by involving employees in the process of improving the production processes.